You’ll never run late with this men’s sporty, Eco-Drive timepiece. From the stainless steel case, green canvas strap and 12/24 hour time indicator, the bold details never end. Additional features include a day/date indicator and water resistance to 100 meters.
To set the time *(refer to full-setting instructions here: Manual ):
- Stop the second one hand by pulling the crown out to the 2nd click (time setting position).
- Turn the crown to set the time.
- The watch will start after the crown is firmly pushed back into its normal position
To set the Calendar*:
- Pull the crown out to the first click (calendar setting position).
- Set the desired date by turning the crown counterclockwise.
- Set the desired day of the week by turning the crown clockwise.
- After you could have set the calendar, you should definitely press the crown back to its normal position
*Don’t adjust the calendar when the watch is reading between 9:00 pm and 4:00 am, another way the movement would possibly turn out to be damaged and the calendar won’t change correctly
Stainless steel watch featuring round black dial with date window and stitched canvas band
Japanese-quartz movement that charges in natural or indoor light
Mineral crystal dial window
Features buckle closure, luminosity, textured crown, and analog display
Water resistant to 330 feet (100 M): suitable for snorkeling, in addition to swimming, but not diving