Sale!

EleQueen Women’s Swarovski Crystal Elements Long Wire French Hook Baroque Earrings Aurora Borealis Clear AB

Amazon.com Price: $89.99 $21.99 (as of 06/12/2019 10:19 PST- Details) & FREE Shipping.

Adorned with crystals from Swarovski, this jewelry shines with grace and beauty. And the metal surface is of high polished finish.
Swarovski Crystals Color: Aurora Borealis Clear ; Earring Length: 3in, Earring Width: 0.4in; Each Earring Weight: 3.8g.
A ideal accessory to your outfit or as an appropriate gift, e.g.for your Lover, Girlfriend, Wife, Mother, Daughter, Sister, Fiancee, Couple, Valentine or Best Friend,etc; Suitable for daily wear, ball, party, anniversary, prom, graduation, birthday or any special occasions.

Usually ships in 24 hours

Share this product!

Description

About 925 Sterling Silver

Sterling Silver is a valuable metal cherished all over history for its beauty, durability, naturally aseptic and timelessness. And It is the excellent choice for people with sensitive skin to get sterling silver jewelry over other types of metals, especially in ear piercings.

Denoted by the usual 925, it refers back to the 92.5% content of pure silver in the metal, the other 7.5% frequently consists of other metals, which does not change silver’s color but adds to its hardness. As 99.9% pure silver is generally too soft for jewelry and it can easily be bent, scratched or damaged, so 925 sterling silver item is a lot more common and popular.

Caring For Sterling Silver Jewelry

* Store it in a jewelry box or cloth bag to Keep away from oxidation when you do not wear it.

* keep away with other metal jewelry when wearing to Keep away from collision or abrasion.

* Keep away from direct contact with harsh chemicals like bleach or household cleaning products and even wood surfaces.

* Use silver polishing cloth to wipe it if it has been oxidized and turning into black to handle luster.
Adorned with crystals from Swarovski, this jewelry shines with grace and beauty. And the metal surface is of high polished finish.
Swarovski Crystals Color: Aurora Borealis Clear ; Earring Length: 3in, Earring Width: 0.4in; Each Earring Weight: 3.8g.
A ideal accessory to your outfit or as an appropriate gift, e.g.for your Lover, Girlfriend, Wife, Mother, Daughter, Sister, Fiancee, Couple, Valentine or Best Friend,and so on; Suitable for daily wear, ball, party, anniversary, prom, graduation, birthday or any special occasions.
The item in picture with ornament is same as the real object without PS.
Exquisite Gift Wrap: Gift Box + Gift Velvet Bag + Silver Polishing Cloth.

Additional information

Binding

Brand

Department

ItemDimensions

Label

Manufacturer

Model

MPN

PartNumber

ProductGroup

Publisher

Studio

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “EleQueen Women’s Swarovski Crystal Elements Long Wire French Hook Baroque Earrings Aurora Borealis Clear AB”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *